Rubber band ligation (Barron’s Band):
Rubber band ligation (Barron’s Band) is a procedure in which a small imported band is applied at the base of piles with the help of piles gun and suction machine.
It will stop blood supply of piles mass and piles shrivel and die within 2-5 day.
To perform the procedure, a doctor inserts a viewing instrument (anoscope) into the anus. The hemorrhoid is grasped with an instrument, and a device places a rubber band around the base of the hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoid then shrinks and dies and, in about a week, falls off.
- Internal 2nd degree piles
- Internal 3rd degree piles (Early stage)
- Not for 1st degree piles
- No cut -No bleeding
- Virtually painless
- No incontinence (loss of control on motion)
- Symptoms will release within 3-4 days
- No Hospitalization require
- Fast recovery