PREGNANCY CARE TIPS:
Do’s And Don’ts While Your Pregnant. Do’s while your pregnant.
Folic acid and iron is very essential for the first trimester. If the ideal amount of folic acid is taken into the body it reduces baby’s risk for spinal bifida. Taking proper vitamins can help protect against diabetes developing. Ample intake of protein in pregnancy is essential for baby’s growth especially the brain. It is known also to help protect against pre-eclampsia during pregnancy.
- Take sufficient rest and and don’t stress yourself.
- Keep drinking lots of fluids, especially water.
- Drink atleast 1 litre of milk everyday.
- Wear your seatbelt whenever your travelling in cars or vans. The lap strap should go under your belly, across your hips. The shoulder strap should go between your breasts and to the side of your belly.
- Do regular physical activity like walking. Seek your doctor’s advice on safe forms of exercises. Walking is highly recommended because it makes your delivery more easy.
- Eat foods rich in iron and protein. Fatigue can be a symptom of iron deficiency anaemia. Choose foods such as red meat, poultry, seafood, leafy green vegetables, whole-grain cereal and pasta, nuts, beans, and seeds.
- Eat cooked meals only.
- Ask your doctor before taking any medicines.
- Eat healthy, fibber-rich foods with lots of fruits and Vegetables. whatever food goes into your mouth goes into your developing baby.
- Go to bed early. Aim for seven to nine hours of sleep every night.
- Visit your doctor for regular Checkups.
Don’ts while Your Pregnant:
- Avoid Caffeinated beverages like coffee, tea, soft drinks like coca cola. caffeine may increase the possibility of miscarriage and low birth weight.
- Keep away from active Smoking and passive it may lead to miscarriage and premature birth in many different studies.
- Don’t not drive
- Don’t carry heavy weights.
- Don’t wear tight cloths.
- Avoid tensions and Stress.
- Avoid Drinking Tap Water.
- Raw Fish, Shellfish and Sushi Eating raw fish could possibly transmit tapeworms or other parasites.
- Avoid High fat and sugary foods.
- Avoid eating junk food because it doesn’t provide essential vitamins or protein needed in pregnancy.
- Don’t bend down with straight legs.