Getting Erection Isn’t Hard but Getting a Hard One Is
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is the condition in which a person doesn’t get a proper erection, the erection is not hard enough to carry out proper penetrative sex and it is commonly known as impotence. There can be two different cases of erectile dysfunction one is the case in which the person has never had an erection, while the other is in which the person does sometimes have erections but not all the time.
Symptoms of Erectile dysfunction (E.D) ?
Patterns of erectile dysfunction consist of the symptoms given below:
- Irregular inability to obtain a full erection ( soft penis )
- Inability to maintain an erection during intercourse
- Absolute inability to achieve an erection
Your thoughts control your brain and your brain controls your body, u should try to control your thoughts. A man who have perfectly health body can have problems with erection because of interrupting thoughts
How important is sex in health marriage life?
Sex is the ultimate human experience it is nature’s gift to us, if you’re good at sex there’s absolutely nothing like it. With great sex you will be able to have a healthy relationship it nourishes the bonding between mates and even outside the relationship you will feel better about yourself and you’ll become more confident and naturally attrative. and if your weak in sex it can be truly terrible, this simple effect can lead to anxiety, you will loose your self-confidence and go into depression and incapable of enjoying truly fulfilling relationship with a women.
How common is Erectile dysfunction?
Recent studies have shown up to 50 % of adult males suffer from erectile dysfunction at some time during their lives.
Causes of Erectile dysfunction or sexual weakness in men ?
- Diabetes: Erectile dysfunction tends to develop 10-15 years earlier in diabetic men.
- Cigarette smoking: Cigerate smoking aggravates atherosclerosis and thereby increases the risk for erectile dysfunction
- Depression and anxiety: Psychological factors may be responsible for erectile dysfunction and sexual weakness. These factors include stress, anxiety, guilt, depression, low self-esteem, and fear of sexual failure.
- Hpertension: Patients with essential hypertension or arteriosclerosis have an increased risk of developing erectile dysfunction
- Nerve or spinal cord damage: Damage to the spinal cord nerves in the pelvis can cause erectile dysfunction
- Bad habits: Marijuana, heroin, cocaine, and alcohal abuse contribute to erectile dysfunction. Alcoholism, in addition to causing nerve damage
- Low Testosterone level: Can cause erectile dysfunction
- Health & Nutrition: Your penis is not a separate entity from your body. it is part of your body. so if you are in poor health you should not expect your penis to be in any better health than the rest of your body.
- Medications: Many common medicines produce erectile dysfunction as a side effect. High blood pressure, antihistamines, antidepressants, tranquilizers, and appetite suppressants. eg of common medicine that can cause erectile dysfunction.
How does the erection occurs?
Erection occurs when arteries in the penis widen and veins narrow to prevent blood outflow. as the result blood rushes into penis become strapped and produces an erection. Impotence occurs when something interferes with this process and other common cause of E.D include organic diseases that affect blood flow nerve diseases or hormonal imbalances. Psychological factors, such as stress, depression and performance anxiety, can also pay a role in E.D. chronic illness certain medication and a condition called peyronies disease can also be responsible for E.D.
Recent studies have shown up to 50% of adult male suffer from erectile dysfunction at some time during their lives. however, generally indicates there is a problem requiring treatment